We are currently seeking a confident, proactive and hardworking individual who is able to drive a task from commencement to completion.
The incumbent should be a good all-rounder, with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to successfully connect with employees, managers and clients while multitasking and handling all aspects of front desk management.
- Answering, screening, or taking messages on all incoming calls
- Establish standards and operating procedures to improve office efficiency
- Management of contact lists
- Management of meeting room calendars and bookings
- Management of key service staff members
- Management of the upkeep and maintenance of the 8th floor
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels are kept in terms of coffee, water, cleaning supplies etc
- Maintenance of tenant lists and their contact details for The Point
- Maintaining and updating the tenant parking schedule
- Communications with The Point tenants when required by management
- Experience in processing and preparing creditors for payment for a number of companies
- Preparing creditors reconciliations at month end for creditors payment
- Preparing sub-contractor payments and the ability to meet with the contracts manager to discuss the payment thereof
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff from construction workers to the CEO
- Must a meticulous in their work ethic and be willing to put in the extra hours when needed
- Must be willing to learn and be able to ask for help when and as needed
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, negotiate discounts and better rates
The ideal candidate has:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Office management qualification
- Three years of similar experience
- Excellent communication skills & phone manner
- Professional and presentable
- Organised and reliable
- Initiate or implement new strategies and systems
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Experience using Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Drivers license with reliable transport
Applications will only be reviewed on the positive response of the following qualifying questions:
- Do you have over 3 years of Administration experience?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you live in or close to Cape Town (CBD or Atlantic Seaboard)?
- Do you have a valid Driver’s License (Code 10)?
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Commencement date: ASAP
Salary: To be discussed at interview
No telephonic applications or queries; CV submissions via email only.
*If you have not heard back from a Berman Brothers Group representative within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Want to rent, buy or sell your property along the Atlantic Seaboard in Cape Town? Berman Brothers Properties specialise in listing and selling your property and we have a variety of available houses, new apartments and other real estate options to ensure that you find your next dream home. Contact us on +27(0)21 439 9030 to find out more about the latest developments.
Also make sure to follow us on Facebook and Google+ for the latest tips on the property industry, as well as some of the most relevant news where we unlock neighbourhoods for you. Follow us on Instagram to see some of the gorgeous images of real estate in Cape Town and to share some of your landscape pics. A-list your property with Berman Brothers Properties, where property is done properly!